Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten
und wurde 4.130 mal aufgerufen
 Boote | Technik | Outfitting | Ausrüstung Sortierung: Alte Beiträge zuerst  
Raphael
Schwammkopf

08.03.2008 10:56
Jackson Hero antworten

Moin,
habe mich gestern länger mit Philip von Patschifik unterhalte. (Im Esquif-Lager nur geil).
Der Hero scheint ein ganz passabler C1 werden zu können. So ne Mischung aus Spielboot und Creeker...

Jackson Kayak creates the ultimate RIVER RUNNER!!!
We needed a straight up river running kayak that paddles like a Jackson, rolls like a Jackson, and is comfortable like a Jackson. We started with the new Fun hull and built the boat up from there. This boat is the perfect companion for the paddler wanting a predictable, stable, carving, easy to paddle river runner that won’t hit a plateau before you do. Whether looking to creek the local run, or overnight the canyon, this full volume, planing hull, nimble, quick, safe kayak is your ticket. This will be a top selling kayak in 2008 and beyond, and sets a new standard in just how fun and versatile a river runner can be.

Some specifics:
The Hull: Cross-linked plastic for durability and shape retention (no oilcanning). Planing hull for great initial stability, surfing, and a predictable ride that the Fun and Star paddler can jump into and feel right at home. The same performance characteristics found in the Fun hull is all standard with the ideal drop chines that are effective but out of the way for creeking, and thruster chines for extra speed and directional control for front surfing (yes you can spin it too!). For those creeking this boat, look for effortless boofs that come from a properly positioned rocker break. David Knight is a genius, and his genious shows through on this hull!
The Side Walls: the side walls bring true Jackson Kayak rolling ability to play here with the addition of a rigidity bar for those wanting to seriously creek it (Team JK’s Jesse Coombs is already asking when he can “stomp the big ones” in it!) The flair in this sidewall is just right to give the beginner roller that extra confidence, while adding a secondary stability level that keeps you right side up and paddling. The angle is also set to make side surfing a hole (on purpose or not) easy, smooth, and non-grabby. There is nothing to catch while running slides for those who will be creeking this boat.
The Deck: Ample footroom is the first thing you’ll notice. Put your BIG booties/river shoes on and you’ll be comfortable, and safe. That foot-room also provides you with the volume to keep you on the surface for safety and confidence. The stern has the volume needed to keep you looking downstream after drops instead of back into the hole! You’ll love how the Super Hero busts through holes and stays on the surface and upright like Superman busting through a wall with a smile on his face! The smooth, well designed deck keeps your knuckles and elbows free and clear of impact on even the biggest drops.
The Outfitting: Boat Armor and Uni-Shock bulkhead on the adult models. Four swimmer and portaging friendly grab handles/attachment points, and a stainless steel security bar for safety in the most challenging situations. Side Kick outfitting is specially designed to keep weight to a minimum to assure easy carrying for kids.
Specs:

2008 SIDE KICK- for Kids and VERY small adults
Length = 79” (or 6’ 7”)
Width = 22.25”
Height = 13.0”
Volume = 50 gallons
Weight: 27 pounds
Paddler range
Weight: 50-130
Legs: 20”-32”
Feet: kids-men’s 9
Price: $795

Hero

2008 HERO- for medium sized women and adults
Length = 90” (or 7’ 6”)
Width = 25.5”
Height = 15.0”
Volume = 75 gallons
Weight: 42 pounds
Paddler range
Weight: 120-210
Legs: 26”-37”
Feet: up to men’s 14
Price: $1,099

Super Hero

2008 SUPER HERO- larger adults
Length = 95” (or 7’ 11”)
Width = 26.5”
Height = 15.5”
Volume = 87 gallons
Weight: 47 pounds
Paddler range
Weight: 170-300
Legs: 28”-40”
Feet: up to men’s 16
Price: $1,099

---------------------------------------------------------------
Phantom des Schwarzwalds in Ausbildung!

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

08.03.2008 11:07
RE: Jackson Hero antworten
ja, das scheint tatsächlich ein interessantes Boot zu werden.

Was mich allerdings stört sind die (für mich zumindest) ungünstigen Größen bzw. Volumina und Längen.

http://paddelladen.de/index.php?link=b-67

Der Mittlere hat 280 L Volumen, das ist mir eigentlich zu viel. Er ist 230 cm lang, da befürchte ich dass das Boot eher von der langsamen Sorte ist. Dann ist er 38 cm hoch, das ist eine ganze Menge und könnte (je nach Sitzposition) im C1 schwereres Rollen bedeuten.

Na ja, grau ist alle Theorie, muß man sich mal live angucken ...

--------
Am Grund die Steine,
Sie scheinen sich zu rühren
Im klaren Wasser.
Sôseki

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

14.03.2008 13:51
Da können sich andere Hersteller die praktisch nichts vernünftiges Ihrer Boote zeigen echt was abschneiden:

360° - Ansicht, Draufsicht, Unteransicht

http://www.jacksonkayak.com/kayaks/produ...=heroseries_360

--------
Am Grund die Steine,
Im klaren Wasser.
Sôseki

AJ
Checker

14.03.2008 16:48

Servus,
der Hero SOLL recht schnell sein, dank seines unterschiffs.
Bin auch sehr gespannt und hoffe das ich in den Hero passe,der SuperH ist dann eher für die ganz schweren und da gehöre ich nicht dazu.

Wir können gespannt sein,
Ach, ja mit der höhe muss ich moich verrechnet haben, soll nur 36 cm sein, also 2cm weniger,

schauen wir mal wie das Schiffchen im Wasser liegt.

grüsse
Aj

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

26.03.2008 12:12
da gibts ja mächtig Diskussion um die Größe der Heros... Es scheint sich abzuzeichnen des der Hero eher für die leichten Leute unter ca. 65 - 70 kg designt ist, alle darüber kommen anscheinend mit dem SuperHero bedeutend besser zurecht

http://www.boatertalk.com/forum/BoaterTalk/903306#903419

--------
Am Grund die Steine,
Im klaren Wasser.
Sôseki

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

10.04.2008 09:25
Ich bin ja mal sehr gespannt auf den Hero von Marcus Maas auf der Armada!

Soll ja echt ein super Boot sein:

Firstly, I am JK affiliated, but I am also choosy about the boats that I paddle. I am 5'6'', weigh about 150 #'s, and I used to paddle a Burn M. I tend to prefer a creek boat with some edge partly because of my paddling style and partly because I live in Idaho where flat hulled boats with edges seem to handle the big water better. I've had my Hero for almost a month and have been able to paddle it on the NF Payette, Little White Salmon, White Salmon, and a host of other, less classic runs ranging from 90 cfs micro creeks to pushy rivers. Bottom line, the Hero performs on a wide variety of rivers and creeks.

In terms of handling, the Hero responds best when it is driven. While the superb primary and secondary stability will let you get away with floating through drops, this boat shows its true colors when it is paddled aggressively. The volume and rocker in the bow do a great job of keeping the Hero on top of the water while the flat hull and edges allows you to 'surf' your way around the river, especially in bigger water. These same features allow the Hero to punch holes very well. It is so cool to punch through a big lateral or hole with some speed and then skim over the funny water behind it. While other boats with a similar hull style will skim like this, I have found that the stern edges on the Hero do not bog down and catch like other boats that I have tried.

The Hero also boofs very easily. Flared boofs off the sides of rocks, all water boofs over pourovers, straight on speed boofs, the Hero does them all well. I have also found that the Hero excels at the stomp, where you boof and then kick your feet down to change your angle of entry at the last moment. When you can't or don't boof, the Hero resurfaces smoothly and under control.

I am also stoked on the latest version of JK's boat armor outfitting. The Hero comes with everything you need to make it ready to paddle, right out of the wrapper. The sweet cheeks seat pad gives you a custom padded bucket seat that would take hours of work to duplicate with foam. The uni-shock bulkhead is easy to set up and will save you ankles when you piton (I know this from firsthand experience). The seat and backband are easy to adjust. This is the first boat that I have ever owned that I did not feel the need to rip out some part of the stock outfitting, JK has a bomber system. I would suggest that anyone who buys a new Hero should play around with where their seat is. I usually paddle my creekers with the seat forward, but have had the most success with the Hero's seat just back of center, your mileage may vary.

*BONUS* The Hero is actually fun to surf. It will flatspin, blunt, and even loop on the right feature. I plan to paddle my Hero on some play runs so I can catch more waves and throw bigger loops.

--------
Am Grund die Steine,
Im klaren Wasser.
Sôseki

felixboater

10.04.2008 14:06

Der Philip hat gesagt ende des Monats währe er beim Markus
Wenn er schnell genug mim Ausbauen ist, kann ich vorher schon Fotos hier rein setzten!

-------------------------------------------------
Unterwegs mit blauer hand und rollstuhl aufm boot
http://www.felix.pfueller.de.vu
http://www.pro-c1.de.vu

Wunden heilen, aber Material bleibt kaputt

felixboater

23.06.2008 11:56
Er ist da!!!!!
Heute morgen gekommen, habe gerade mim Markus telefoniert, der bearbeitet gerade die blanke Hülle mit der Stichsäge und reisst allen unnötigen schei** raus, und am samstag sollte er dann mit etwas glück shon fertig sein!
Fotos kommen whrend des Ausbaus schonmal welche dazu

http://pro-c1.blogspot.com/2008/06/jackson-hero.html

wir sind ein haufn und kein team =)

felixboater

26.06.2008 19:39
Die ersten sachen sind drin, Sitz, laminat kraam etc.

http://pro-c1.blogspot.com/2008/06/jackson-hero.html

AJ
Checker

28.06.2008 13:20

ALS Kajak fährt er sich super, ist allerdings gar nicht so stabil wie erwartet.
aber schööön, der
super hero auch aber der ist mega dick

grüsse
AJ

felixboater

29.06.2008 01:20

Markus hat heute den warscheinlich aller ersten Hero c1 Europaweit fertig bekommen, das Foto is aufm Blog. Testfahren kann man den sicherlich auch wenn jemand zufällig während unserem Urlaub mal bock hat sich zu treffen!

felixboater

30.06.2008 18:59
Habe gerade mit Thorsten geschrieben, Markus war heute bei ihm!
Die ersten eindrücke zum Boot sind sehr gut, etwas komich weil er vorne sehr dick ist durch die knie Beulen, aber ansonsten sehr schön!!!

Angefügte Bilder:
markus hero.JPG  
Navigation
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz