Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 1.455 mal aufgerufen
 Boote | Technik | Outfitting | Ausrüstung Sortierung: Alte Beiträge zuerst  
Kaz

18.01.2010 01:40
Greetings! antworten

I am sorry that I can't post this in your language. I just wanted to thank everyone who is ordering a canoe from me, Millbrook Boats. I know that it is a risk, purchasing a canoe without seeing it or trying it. I appreciate the confidence that you have in my abilities. It will be a couple weeks yet before I can start your order. I will try to keep you updated on my progress.
Thank you,
John Kazimierczyk

schwimmendeWerkzeugkiste
Oldtimer

18.01.2010 11:05
RE: Greetings! antworten

John,
even though most of us didn’t dare to order this time (me among those) we really appreciate your intention to keep us informed on the progress. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of boats in the making. And I am looking forward to meeting these boats later on our rivers.
Thank you for joining us (and don’t worry about the language – you will probably get some funny answers on your posts).
Axel

P A D D E L B L O G "Everyone must believe
in something. I believe I'll go canoeing" H.D.Thoreau

C-Nutzer
B-Nutzer

19.01.2010 07:30

Hi John!

Welcome to this forum!
I'm already looking very forward to my Big Boy.

Florian

--------------------------------------------------
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
<Samuel Beckett>

Raphael
Schwammkopf

19.01.2010 08:01

The happy end of a loooong login-procedure ... Welcome to the wildwassserboard

---------------------------------------------------------------
Schlapphut!

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

28.01.2010 22:12

Hello John,

welcome to the wwb!

On cboats you write about the "This is canoing"-DVD: Amazingly, when you buy the DVD, you also receive a FREE one-year on-line subscription to ‘Canoeroots’ magazine AND ‘Rapid’ magazine, worth $19.95

Do all the european buyers of the DVD get this offer also ? Would be great!!! I love Rapid
See the big interest the film gets here:

DVD "This is Canoeing"

http://www.canadierforum.de/topic-thread...forum=3&id=3235

--------
Sehr Geehrter E-mail inhaber. Ihren E mail Adresse sind ein vom die(73)E mail Adresse das neun Hundert Funf und Dreissig Tausend Vier Hundert und Siebzig Euros.?935.470.00)auf kategory(2)tempo (12)gewonnen hat in Ballot Protect Systerm(BPS)
Herzlichen gluckwunsch

Kaz

30.01.2010 00:40

Hi Frank,
I posted this reply this morning but it disappeared. It seems that I can only log in to the forum in your native language. Once I use a translator, I can't log in. So, I'll try posting this again.
To answer your question, yes, the free on-line subscription is available to anyone who buys the DVD.
thanks,
John Kaz....

Kaz

20.03.2010 00:39

Hello again.
After some minor setbacks, the first crate with 3 boats is ready to be shipped. I apologize for the delays.
I have contacted the shipper and am waiting for a reply for a rate quote. Hopefully I will have this Monday.
Thank you for your patience.
John Kaz...

Kaz

30.03.2010 01:15

Hi there.
The first crate left Richmond, NH today. ETA in Hamburg is 4/22. I hope you like them!
thanks,
John Kaz.....

Navigation
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz