Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 772 mal aufgerufen
 Wildwasser im Kajak | C1 | OC1 | OC2 Sortierung: Alte Beiträge zuerst  
ODarrow

08.05.2012 00:18
Loisach antworten

Hey,
I just moved to Garmisch and got into kayaking. I'm just learning but would love to join a group on the Loisach to practice catching eddies and get some tips from better paddlers. My car is broken right now but will be fixed at the end of the week. If you are going to be in the area I would be extremely happy if you would let me join you! Email me at owendarrow@gmail.com
Owen

insolence
Schwammkopf

08.05.2012 01:19
RE: Loisach antworten

welcome to Bavaria! great to have new friends here
me personally I'm not heading to Loisach anytime soon (being pretty busy at the moment), sorry, but as a general information I think I should tell you about Augsburg, just in case you don't know yet: there is a whitewater training facility, providing different sections from WW class 1 to, let's say 4 and since it's an artificial course, there's no danger involved so you could even go paddling on your own there. It's about 1,5 or 2 h drive from Garmisch and might be worth a visit.
Let me know if you go, I'm living there, it's my home training base. For more information, feel free to ask or pm me

where you come from? (just curious)

Sabrina

----------------------------------
it's gettin hot
I WILL MAKE THE WATER BURN
purple orange flames
blaze where I touch with my paddle

ODarrow

05.06.2012 01:21
RE: Loisach antworten

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking about checking the eiskanal out pretty soon but not sure when yet. I'll let you know if I come out to Augsburg and you let me know if you ever decide to drop by the Garmisch area for the day! Oh ya, I'm from Montana and Colorado but just started kayaking seriously this year. Thanks,
Owen

Navigation
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz