Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Wildwasserboard Logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 56 Antworten
und wurde 1.812 mal aufgerufen
 Wildwasser im Kajak | C1 | OC1 | OC2 Sortierung: Alte Beiträge zuerst  
Seiten: 0 | 1 | 2
fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

13.12.2006 13:18
C-Treffen Himmelfahrt 2007 swiss c-boat armada antworten
Hi y'all

I'll be hosting another gathering of C-boaters in Switzerland next May. The date chosen is May 17-20 - yeah, that 4day weekend thingy so plenty of time to travel, paddle and play. With luck we'll have water still on some of my favourite runs, and if there's still snow maybe we can ski as well (Those of you who know me know that I ain't kidding....)

So, plan your calendars and I'll see you in Switzerland in May....with atleast 2 C1 squirts in attendance

Matt

--------------
beg tu se ruds

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

11.01.2007 14:40
RE: C-Treffen Himmelfahrt 2007 antworten

Klasse Neuigkeiten:
Evtl. wird Thomas Fink einen 1-tägigen Kurs geben.
Leider wird er nur mit 4-5 Teilnehmern besetzt werden können um ein hohes Niveau zu erreichen.

Auch Matt wird einen 1-tägigen Kurs geben.
------
imagine

Wooly
Schwammkopf

11.01.2007 16:36

ich geb dann auch noch einen Tag Unterricht für die C1 ler, damit die endlich mal mit nem ordentlichen Doppelpaddel klarkommen, ist ja eine reine Übungs & Koordinationsfrage ...

abtanzbuttboatico fantastico

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

11.01.2007 16:45
nee, nee, das ist mir zu unübersichtlich, ich hab` ja schon mit nur einem Paddelblatt manchmal Probleme

------
imagine

Froschel
Schwammkopf

11.01.2007 16:59

ich sags ja immer , die C1´ler scheuen sich vor grösseren Herausvorderungen.

-_-

Beim Gelbfuß-Regenpfeifer erfolgt die Nahrungsaufnahme in einem Rhythmus, der aus einem schnellen Laufen, einem abrupten Abstoppen und einem Picken besteht

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

11.01.2007 19:24
-vorderungen oder -hinterungen ?
------
imagine

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

23.03.2007 13:12
It's happening.

May 17 - May 20, 2007
Bauertweidli by Boltigen, Switzerland

We've got the hut booked and I'm looking forward to it. I can judge the river levels yet, because it's been a totally crazy winter. Anything could happen, but the options near the Simme range from relaxing family floats to alpine class V.

Falk was talking about bringing a bunch of demo boats and I'll have a few floating around for people to try too. If there's something particular you want to try, let us know and we'll see what we can do. Probably can't promise anything in the way of conversions though.

Thursday we'll have an afternoon paddle, to give people time to get here. Options are some playboating, squirt boating or a section of one of the rivers. It'll totally depend on who's here and what's running. I'm also thinking of trying to put a clinic together, and if so that'd also be on Thursday.

Friday and Saturday, should be full river days and Sunday we'll try to get a quick run in in the morning, or some playboating, so people have time to hit the road at a reasonable hour.

Thoughts, ideas and suggestions most welcome!

Matt

------
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

23.03.2007 13:13
Arno, wie siehts bei Dir aus?
Harald ?
Bernhard und Marcus , seid ihr mit dabei ?

------
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell

Arno
Brother

23.03.2007 13:18

ich habe das Treffen fest eingeplant.
Eigentlich sollte da nix schiefgehen.

Gerhard
Brother

28.03.2007 10:17

Mensch das hätte mich auch interessiert.
Aber da bin ich schon an der Soca zum WW-Lehrgang mit dem BKV.

Raphael
Schwammkopf

30.03.2007 19:52

Bei mir siehts ganz gut aus, wenn auch nicht die volle Distanz....

Bin dann mal weg, Ostereier suchen

Bis in 14 Tagen,
Raff

------------------------------
Der Städter fährt auf's Land hinaus
und zieht am Fluss die Socken aus,
dann paddelt er so schnell es geht,
zurück zur Stadt - denn es wird spät!

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

19.04.2007 08:16
May 17-20 SWISS C-boat Armada!

Following from successful gathering in 2006, we are once again organising for a gathering of C-boaters on the Simme in Switzerland in 2007. This year we have 4days!

Here's the plan:

We meet at the KKS club hut "Bauertweidli" near Boltigen in the Simmental, paddle for a few days, hang out, tell tall stories, maybe drink some beer, eat some food.....is that good enough?

No, well, how about a bunch of demo boats (Thanks Falk!), some awesome Bernese Oberland rivers (options from grades I to V) and lots of new friends in cboats? Better?

OK, more seriously. I'm going to keep the organisation to a minimum.
We've got the hut to sleep in and cook in (bring your own food). There's a good place for grilling, or if the weather turns nasty (which does bring more rivers up) then there are plenty of restaurants around. There is some space to park campers and space for 2-3 smallish tents. Use of the hut and facilities is 10chf per night. There are also lots of little hotels nearby if you prefer.

We'll meet at the hut at the following times, I'll post a list of rivers that are possible and let people decide what they want to do. I'll try to make sure we have someone to lead each river. We should be able to cater to all abilities.

Meeting times:
Thurs - 12noon
Fri, Sat - 10am
Sun - 9am

Paddling options: park and play if the levels are appropriate, squirt boating, creeking and river running (some play, but it's not epic).

Basic Directions:
From north or west find Bern. Drive towards interlaken until you see an exit marked for "Wimmis" and "Zweisimmen". This goes into the Simmental.
Take this exit and follow the main road into the Simmental. After a tunnel this changes from a highway to more of a rural road. Continue along the main road until you come to a tight s-bend in Weissenberg (30km/hr speed limit for the bend). From here you get a pretty good view of the river on the left. Keep on going on the main road. Try to watch the road not the river as it curves a lot. After a while you pass a chicken farm on the left and a bit further along if you're watching teh river instead of the road you'll see a boulder weir in the river. Just after this the road crosses the railway track. Just before the railway track is a gravel heap and some buildings on the left between the road and the river. The club hut is one of these. You'll see c-boats and signs. We'll be there from Wednesday evening on. A little past the railway is Boltigen - if you make it to Boltigen you've gone too far.
Turn around and come back.

From the East it may be easier to head to Interlaken than Bern. If so, continue from Interlaken towards Bern and take the exit for Zweisimmen and Wimmis. Follow as above.

PUBLIC TRANSPORT - for airport info see above. For trains, if arriving early (Wed PM) aim for Konolfingen or Thun and I'll give you a ride. If later, aim for Spiez or Boltigen and we'll find someone to pick you up.

Please contact me in advance if possible so I can make sure we have enough beds. It's also cool to make a last minute decision and just show up.

If you need more info, send me an email and I'll be happy to help.

------
Von wem ich immer gerne Spam erhalte: molto Loriente

Raphael
Schwammkopf

26.04.2007 20:39

Wer kommt jetzt eigentlich von Euch???

Bin ab Donnerstag Abend bis Samstag Morgen da. Mehr geht leider nicht - die Pflicht ruft

Raff

PS.: Bin mit Prodigy und Wheelboy unterwegs.

-------------------------------------------------------
Menschen, an denen nichts auszusetzen ist, haben nur einen, allerdings entscheidenden Fehler: Sie sind uninteressant. (Zsa Zsa Gabor)

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

26.04.2007 20:59
Harald, Arno, ich

Arno: Finkenmeister, Outrage
Harald: Twintip, Xeno 05 (Harald, das muß schon sein!)
ich: Delirious, Nomad

------

Raphael
Schwammkopf

26.04.2007 21:17

Seit Ihr mit Zelt oder Womo unterwegs?

Bin am Donnerstag noch in Goumois und komme von dort direkt zum Treffen.

-------------------------------------------------------
Menschen, an denen nichts auszusetzen ist, haben nur einen, allerdings entscheidenden Fehler: Sie sind uninteressant. (Zsa Zsa Gabor)

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

26.04.2007 21:23

weiß noch nicht mit welchen Fahrzeug wir anfahren - ist aber auch egal, die Hütte hat einen "Schlafsaal", einen alten Speicher wo man bei ca. 55° C zu schlafen versucht. Na ja, stimmt eigentlich - vielleicht doch nicht egal...

------

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

02.05.2007 21:33
Harald und Arno: mit welchem Auto sollen wir fahren ? Mein Frau frägt sachte an ob sie den Bus über Himmelfahrt haben kann - ist natürlich kein "Muß". Ich hätte da übrigens noch einen Anhänger, da könnten wir unsere Boote - egal mit welchem Auto wir fahren - alle einfach reinwerfen.

------
Danke! Ganz lieb!

Arno
Brother

02.05.2007 22:18

ich muß ja mal mindestens bis KA fahren.
Der Rest meiner Familie hat dann eh kein Auto.
Anhängekupplung wär auch dran und beide Boote könnt
ich dann auch mitnehmen.
Also wär kein Problem.

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

02.05.2007 22:31
Hi Arno - stark !
Wollt ihr beiden schon alle 4 Tage hingehen oder ?

------
Danke! Ganz lieb!

harald
Checker

03.05.2007 21:03

hi, ich hab zur Zeit kein großes Auto, wäre also auf eine Mitfahrgelegenheit angewiesen
harald

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

06.05.2007 21:31

Hallo ihr zwei, fahren wir eigentlich Mitwoch Abend oder Donnerstag morgens ?

Marcus überlegt sich übrigens ob er für zwei Tage nachkommt.

Gruß Frank

------
Danke! Ganz lieb!

harald
Checker

08.05.2007 21:15

mir ist´s gleich, ich komm´ halt erst so gegen 17:30 oder 18:00 nach hause. Aber lieber abends spät ankommen und es am nähsten Tag relaxter angehen.
Aber da ich auf eine Mitfahrgelegenheit angewiesen bin, richte ich mich nach dem Fahrer.
harald

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

08.05.2007 22:07

fände auch Abends besser richte mich aber auch nach Dir Arno

------
Danke! Ganz lieb!

Arno
Brother

09.05.2007 09:49

ich würde auch lieber abends fahren.
Ich denke ich kann so ca. 19.30 - 20.00 Uhr
in KA sein, hoffe ich.
Bei uns geht`s grad etwas chaotisch zu.
Am Montag kann ich`s dann definitiv sagen.

fez
Held vom Erdbeerfeld

12.05.2007 23:17

Hallo Marcus,

was macht der Kleine ?

Denkst Du Du wirst kommen für 2 Tage ?

Viele Grüße

Frank

------
Danke! Ganz lieb!

Seiten: 0 | 1 | 2